- $200.2 million over four years to support up to 80,000 new apprenticeships in industries with skills shortages
- $132.4 million over four years to further improve the quality of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system and pilot new skills organisations in key areas of future job growth
- $263.3 million over seven years to improve access to youth mental health services across the national headspace network
- $67.5 million over five years to trial 10 national training hubs to support school-based vocational education in regions with high youth unemployment
- $62.4 million over four years from 2019-20 to expand second chance learning in language, literacy, numeracy and digital skills to upskill at-risk workers.